The metropolis of Hyderabad is growing at a breakneck speed. Firms are expanding and thrived like never previously thanks to the significant enhancement, equipment, and connectivity it provides. With a continual stream of specialists arriving into the metropolis and settling down, the real estate market has exploded. Nevertheless, as the availability of good residences in Hyderabad grows, so does the cost of living.
As a consequence of a surge in the IT industry, jobs, and transportation, and also the following ballooning of business and residential constructions, land values in this region skyrocketed. The expansion delivers a slew of new options, including white-collar and blue-collar employment, entrepreneurship chances, and infrastructure and amenity improvements. The growth in investing in real estate value in the central region is due to the increased requirement for homes for employees. As a result, potential purchasers and entrepreneurs are drawn to neighboring areas and outlying areas near central destinations. Real estate constructions continue to fill the areas surrounding HITEC City, the Gachibowli IT Corridor, and the Nanakramguda Financial District. Several high-end developments have come to the forefront in the neighborhood, although they have the challenge of becoming accessible. Kollur is a small hamlet near Gachibowli. This has already been chosen as the location for several forthcoming residential developments.
Discovering the next possible property investors location in Hyderabad might assist you not only to discover a dream house but also build your fortune substantially in the following years. Kollur is one such attractive investment that has shown a lot of promise. Kollur, which is just a short distance from the IT cluster, is a place where you can experience both the environment and the metropolis in equal measure. Before checking out the amazing real estate properties in Kollur, let us have a brief look at the reasons why one should consider investing in real estate properties in Kollur, Hyderabad.
- Apartments in Kollur are adjacent to the lovely Osman Sagar lake and the ORR, providing you with a property that is perfectly linked to every one of your requirements and goals. Kollur is a great location because it has all the components to make it an ideal residence for family members of all ages, from quick access to the city’s core within half an hour to a multitude of schools, universities, medical clinics, and so on in the region. Kollur has always been situated along with the Nehru ORR, giving it convenient access to Gachibowli (15 km), HITEC City (20 km), and Rajiv Gandhi International Airport (43km). Financial institutions and ATMs, retail malls, schools, pharmaceutical shops, and clinics have all sprouted along with the ORR, thanks to entrepreneurs who have previously made breakthroughs in Kollur. The possibilities for fresh and innovative settlements along the ORR have increased as a result of this.
- The extensive natural landscapes surrounding Osman Sagar Lake are a great treat for any family who enjoys living in nature’s bosom. Investing in Kollur gated neighborhood apartments allows you to take advantage of the area’s natural tranquility while also boosting your health and quality of life. It’s no surprise that Kollur is currently involved in many projects.
- The principal motivation for this is the tremendous potential for sustainability that this location offers from every viewpoint. Investing in them now, until the next great boom arrives, is the best way to go. Kollur’s property investment and lease prices are significantly lower. However, given the advances made by various real estate developers, prices would inevitably climb in the future, as they did in locations like Kokapet. As a result, this is a wonderful moment to buy land and property in Kollur. With costs remaining at an affordable level, researching the neighborhood and choosing the appropriate dream house for you might be beneficial overall.
- From Kollur, several various educational institutions are readily accessible. Furthermore, the townships of Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL) are easily accessible from Kollur. Low rentals will also be an opportunity for students attending educational establishments within a 15-kilometer radius since the Nehru ORR would shorten commuting times.
- Kollur, alongside Kondapur, Kokapet, as well as many other nearby towns, has been identified as a hotspot for growth in the coming decades. Purchasing in the numerous flats in Kollur, Hyderabad, using this understanding might be a significant financial development option. According to estimates, development on a model township’ in Kollur is underway as a component of the Telangana government’s 2BHK project. The initiative, which is being hailed as a template for the rest of the country, will give rental apartments at a lesser cost to approximately 70,000 people from low-income sectors.
Having discussed the various reasons for Kollur being a great spot for beneficial real estate investment for both newbies and pros, let us now have a look at the available sites for making the desired investments. Some of the amazing real estate properties available for investment in Kollur, Hyderabad are as follows:
- N Square West Woods
- Ira Reality
- Tribhuja Realty
- Signature Altius
- Signature Avenues
The expansion that is taking place in Hyderabad’s key regions would assist Kollur as a growing and budding spot for real estate investment. As an urbanized area, this population has changed. Communities mostly around Hyderabad’s ancient city have been created to provide greater access to the technological hub, attracting new investors and purchasers. Gachibowli, Banjara Hills, and Jubilee Hills were the very first townships to emerge surrounding HITEC City. Suburban areas are a lucrative alternative due to the lack of green space in these locations combined with declining prices. However, one place is Kollur. Large-ticket businesses are increasingly choosing Hyderabad as a location for their businesses, resulting in a surge in industrial real estate values. According to a TOI story from May 2019, Tellapur, Narsingi, and Kokapet are anticipated to be desired after the construction of new corporate spaces, business interest, and IT activities as the values of co-working space in HITECH City and Gachibowli skyrocket.